WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM!
The Integrated Liberal Studies (ILS) program strives to establish itself as a home for students within a large city campus. Students interested in working with ILS will find it to be a positive and uplifting work environment. They will also find it to be an excellent way to connect with engaged faculty and other students. The ILS certificate teaches you how to think critically, connect, and apply your studies. A Student Ambassador should be able to embody the ILS mission.
Students hired for this position will be paid an hourly rate of $10.
ILS Student Ambassador Job Responsibilities:
- Provides information to certificate students by answering questions and requests about ILS.
- Provides active support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Carries out duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication with ILS faculty, staff, teaching assistants and other students.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
- Facilitate movie nights at the Meiklejohn House and other ILS related events.
- Market the ILS program to perspective certificate students.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
ILS Student Ambassador Skills and Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills
- Professional Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Familiarity with Adobe Products
- Managing Processes
- Problem Solving
- Verbal Communication
Student Ambassador Application
Application for the ILS student ambassador position.